Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tomorrow We Go Raping!!!


...Or so we thought!
In Reality, It was a surprise trip to Paris! So instead of letters spelling out the phrase, "Tomorrow we go raping", it was "Tomorrow we are going to Paris". Which is better, I'm pretty sure. We fought, we got surprised by the Eiffel Tower glimmering during out photo op. Kirsten was threatened to be spanked in the courtyard of the Louvre*, which automatically means its going to be an AMAZING family vacation. Scotland in front of Tesco, need I say more?
We also went out for Zack's Birthday dinner to a Hungarian Restaurant and everything worked out so well. Kirsten knocked back the "free drink", which happened to be Vodka and OJ and also was the only one to order an alcoholic dessert, Rum Raisin, and boy was it!
We had a great time and I for one can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

  1. Kirsten, you need to spell check and give me back control of my blog.

    ReplyDelete