Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hope you all appreciate how hard I've been working!



Well its not everyday I get to an exotic and sunny destination, but today I did. I spent the last day relaxing in St Thomas, U S Virgin Islands. The first picture is out my rooms window and looks out to St Johns. The one below is what our hotels private beach looks like -- very nice, and I went for a nice swim out in the warm waters.



Here are a few other pics of the hotel beach/pool area. It was quite a nice resort, and even had a bridge over the pool (complete with waterfalls) leading out to the beach.



There were also a few "critters" around. Of course a few bugs.........


And a few Iguanas as well -- they were everywhere and not shy either! As you can tell, they would come right up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment