Desiree has discovered Skiing this year. Thanks Justin! Drake has rediscovered it. Mike went with Des, Justin and Drake for a quick whirl down the slopes before they closed for the season at Nordic.
Stephanie Loud, I have just spent my (should be) busy morning reading your "annual letter" and viewing your blog!
First of all, I think everyone should spread their annual letters out over the year so we could actually get them all read!
Second of all, there are no words to express my pride and continual awe regarding you and Mike and your ever expanding successful family!!! You ABSOLUTELY AMAZE me! From your humble precarious beginnings as a couple to your EXTREMELY functional/effective/successful family and lives now, I now of no greater example than you two on how to raise a family. It astounds me. YOU astound me! I wish I could climb inside your brain and experience how it ticks.
Have I expressed myself adequately?
Thirdly, isn't being a grandmother the best?!!! Bradford and Kristen are now expecting #2!!! Think pink!!! That Aubrey is stunning! The belly laugh is the best!
Lastly, I love and miss you! Wish we could be around you two all the time so your talents could rub off on us! Please come for a visit next time you travel to CA to see that cute baby!
Stephanie Loud,
ReplyDeleteI have just spent my (should be) busy morning reading your "annual letter" and viewing your blog!
First of all, I think everyone should spread their annual letters out over the year so we could actually get them all read!
Second of all, there are no words to express my pride and continual awe regarding you and Mike and your ever expanding successful family!!! You ABSOLUTELY AMAZE me! From your humble precarious beginnings as a couple to your EXTREMELY functional/effective/successful family and lives now, I now of no greater example than you two on how to raise a family. It astounds me. YOU astound me! I wish I could climb inside your brain and experience how it ticks.
Have I expressed myself adequately?
Thirdly, isn't being a grandmother the best?!!! Bradford and Kristen are now expecting #2!!! Think pink!!! That Aubrey is stunning! The belly laugh is the best!
Lastly, I love and miss you! Wish we could be around you two all the time so your talents could rub off on us! Please come for a visit next time you travel to CA to see that cute baby!
Love, Sus